The artists on this site represent a wide range of independent artists VIEW ALL ARTISTS. Here are a few basic insights about pricing:
- The fees for programming vary from artist to artist.
- In general pricing begins at about $250-350 for a 45 minute show.
- The final cost for shows depend on a variety of factors including:
- The number of presentations you require (1 show, 3 shows, walk around entertainment)
- The performance (one artist, or a multiple artist presentations)
- The genre (storytelling, marionette, magic, science, animals, etc.)
- The location of your presentation (there may be additional mileage fees)
- The day and time (weekends and evenings can often raise an artist’s price)
- Choosing a 4performers.com artist offers pricing flexibility as you can discuss your pricing and budgetary restrictions with artists or contact us for assistance with this.
- Pricing adjustments are often made for a variety of reasons including:
- discounts if they have booked a show nearby on the same day or
- you are close to their location, or your program is during a time of year that they are generally slow.
With over 70 artists listed on the site and programming that ranges from solo artists to groups, pricing has been difficult for us to develop and post on the website. We have made it easy for you to contact the artists for pricing and availability information. If you need any assistance, if you have specific pricing restrictions for your event you can CONTACT US and we can try to provide you with performers who may meet your needs.