General Artist & Performer Information
4performers.com features top quality performing, variety, demonstrating, and visual artists who offer libraries, preschools, schools, community organizations, and cities highly engaging and professional children’s and family shows and programs for libraries, schools, preschools, community organizations and cities.
- View video demonstrations for each of the performers.
- Simplify your search with our easy-to-use search functions.
- Learn more about all the programs each of the presenters offer.
- Contact artists directly for booking, inquiries, and for pricing information.
- Professional Children’s and Family Performers
- High Quality and Entertaining Shows
- Affordable Pricing for most of Southern California
- Pre-Screened and Auditioned Performing Artists
- Online Video Demonstrations of Performers Work
- Magician’s Jugglers, Storytellers, Balloon Artists
- Dance, Percussion, Puppetry, Ventriloquism
- Children’s Music, Variety Shows & Much More!!!!
- A Programs Coordinator who can assist you to find the right program.
- A “Help Desk” that can assist you in finding any programming you need for your event.
Qualified & Professional Performers
Qualified Professional Artists, Performers, & Presenters
Our seal offers you the confidence that any show or performer you choose will meet your expectations! Each performer has been pre-screened and auditioned to guarantee that they provide age appropriate, family friendly, quality, and affordable programming. You can rest assured that all programs and performers you choose from our site will provide you with professional and rewarding programs.
Types of Programming:
Magic Mime Juggling Puppetry Marionettes Ventriloquism Children’s Music Storytelling Dance Theater
Science Historical Holiday Themes Balloons Bubbles Stage Shows Roaming Entertainment Multicultural
What to Expect from the Artists, Performers, and Presenters.
- Respond quickly to all emails, questions and inquiries. Generally within 24 hours or less.
- Mail or email confirmations of your program detailing dates, times, pricing, show, etc.
- Contact the you about 1 week in advance of all performance to confirm the show.
- Arrive early for all programs with sufficient time to get set up and be ready to perform.
- Never use any inappropriate material at children’s and family events.
- Respect the wishes of the client as to content and presentation. It is usually best to deal with this before any program.